Wednesday, November 6, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Don Jazzy Stole My Production Credit For Wande Coal's Low - Shizzi

7:44 AM

Things are getting more and more interesting by the hour. The release of Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" earlier today forced Don Jazzy to put out his own "studio demo" of the same song recorded about a year ago. That led to people accusing Shizzi and Wande Coal of "intellectual property theft". Shizzi and his camp have decided to clarify his stand on the issue by putting out the press release below.

Shizzi's Statement:

Quote
"I have heard and seen some folks rant about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.

Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go low" and someone else took the credit. I was in shock because i had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which i produced."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top