Friday, November 8, 2013

#CODED-ish News:: How I Caught Two Actresses Having Sex - Yoruba Actress Exposes Lesbianism In The Industry

9:44 AM

In a recent interview, Yoruba actress, Bose Arowosegbe reveals the marriage issues that Nollywood is facing and why, in her opinion, some of them would rather be with married men.

She also talks about her experience in witnessing two actresses having sex.

See her response:
On her challenges in the industry:
The biggest challenge is patience, having to wait for your own time. Then there is the issue of seniority when some people older than you in the industry expect you to accord them some docile kind of respect, like, not addressing them on a first name basis. These people expect you to call them "aunties" even when you are older than them in real age.

On how acting has affected her marriage:
Even though marriage hasn't prevented me from acting, it has definitely prevented me from taking up certain roles in my films. Even when I shot my 4th production "Akoda Oro" my husband was on set with me. I just delivered my baby then.

Marriage has limited what role I can play again in films. I cannot take part in a sex scene, real or unreal, either in my production or other productions. And nothing can make me go totally nude but I can wear seductive dresses because when I am with my husband I still wear them. I can never go nude or play sex scene but I can be seductive. Before I was married, I wear seductive dresses anywhere but now I only wear them when I am with my husband.


On Lesbianism:
I have heard about it and I have seen one with my own very eyes.
It happened when two friends came to visit, then three of us had to share a bed. As we were on the bed with my back turned to the other two, I felt some movements and I turned, alas, the two other girls were at it, doing it. I was simply aghast and dumbfounded. I watched them transfixed for about two minutes and then gave one of them a slap. She looked at me and asked if she had touched me or what. I was so mad that I started shouting at them.

The other one was just laying down while the one I slapped was working on her. she said she didn't know and thought I was also part of it but I shouted 'God forbid'. She then started crying and I told her to desist from associating with the other girl again.

On marriage to married men:
I am married to a married man too. I have not told anyone this before. Other journalists I have met were fed the story that my husband is abroad when he has always been in the country.
Most single men out there are not matured enough to handle the fact that actresses are normal women. They believe we are harlots to be used and dumped. I believe they are too immature to handle the life around us. They are easily affected by things they read and hear about us, and also things they see on screen about us.

But married men are matured to handle all this. They listen to us instead of listening to gist about us. They seem to understand women better. Besides, they are more caring, gentler and wiser.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top