Saturday, November 23, 2013

#CODED-ish News::Rapper Wale is NOT attending Ice Prince FOZ Concert ; says his flight tickets were not paid for

2:39 PM

Wale Folarin will NOT be performing at the Ice Prince's Fire of Zamani concert holding this evening November 23, 2013, the rapper has announced.

Speaking through his label's (Maybach Music Group) Twitter account, Wale released a statement explaining that he would not be travelling to Nigeria because apparently his flight tickets had not been booked by the organizers (Kilimanjaro Entertainment).

'To my Nigerian people. It saddens me to share this news but I am not able to make it to the show in Lagos on 23 Nov because the promoter did not handle logistics. I was at the airport in NYC trying to get on the flight but my tickets were not paid for', Wale said in the statement.

Wale also disclosed that he wasn't getting paid to do the show; '…so even if I wanted to do a free show it would not be possible for me to get there'.

Finally he told his Nigerian fans that the ugly situation is not the fault of Ice Prince or his label Chocolate City Music and promised that he'll be coming to Nigeria soon 'This is not the fault of @iceprincezamani or @choccitymusic but I will be in Nigeria soon'.

Ice Prince also tweeted about the situation: 'Morning Lagos! I'm sorry to say this but my brother @wale is unable to join us tonight! He's as sad as I am, but we promise to make it up! See you guys later with all the fire and surprises in the world! #FOZ'.

Yesterday, UK rapper Chip arrived Nigeria for the concert which is expected to also feature the likes of Don Jazzy, label mate M.I, Olamide, Burna Boy and others.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top