Tuesday, December 17, 2013

#CODED-ish News:: VIDEO Of UFO At Winners Chapel During Shiloh!

11:27 AM

I came across this yet another interesting video that has been circulating round  suggesting that at the just concluded Living Faith Shiloh Camp meeting, there have been sitings of a UFO.

Jumoke Abioye, a member of the Church, claims her son recorded an alien ship hovering over the Faith Tabernacle, which is the church building. According to her:
"Before today, my son, Jonathan, had been trying to convince me that he sees aliens. We could be in the compound, at the market, at the beach, but he would suddenly stop, his eyes eerily fixated on the air and whisper 'I see alien people'. I usually brushed this off as his being naughty until a friend of mine witnessed this and said he must have a demon in him.
We decided to attend this year's Shiloh to get his deliverance. Throughout the time he kept on with his strange behaviour, in fact it got more frequent and strange, one time he stood up during a sermon and said an alien was beside Bishop Oyedepo, telling him what to say. You could imagine the embarrassment that caused me. Another time he told me the aliens had woken him up at night and told him they were the ones who had created man, and our judgment was fast approaching."
Continue to watch video...

So on the last day of Shiloh, I decided enough was enough. I prayed to God to reveal those aliens to me if they did exist. I then told my son to record the aliens should he see them, and I also anointed the camera with oil. Then it happened. He stood up and said he was seeing their ship, I immediately gave him the camera to record it. But in a few seconds time the camera stopped working, but at least we had goten a glimse of them.You can imagine how scared I was, I haven't slept since, I haven't eaten anything, I really don't know what to do".

We have contacted the living faith chapel but they have refused to comment on this. We will continue to update you as the story develops.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top