Saturday, January 18, 2014

#CODED-ish Gist::"Our Skit Wasn't To Hurt Jim Iyke" - Helen Paul

10:40 AM

Comedienne/actress Helen Paul, known by stage name as Tatafo has reacted to Jim Iyke's comment on AY's skit about his deliverance at the Synagogue Church of All Nation;

"It was a joke. I'm an actress and a senior colleague called me for a job. I was given the script and acted my part. We did not mean to hurt Jim Iyke in the skit, I portrayed a prostitute but that's not what Helen Paul is about"

She emphasised that the skit is for humour purpose and not to hurt anyone.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top