Tuesday, January 14, 2014

#CODED-ish Gist:Uti Nwachukwu Talks About Betrayal, Depression & Sabotage From People Close To Him In A Recent Interview

10:16 PM


Handsome Nollywood actor, Uti Nwachukwu once talked about betrayal by someone close to him which sparked the break-up rumour with BFF, Alex Ekubo.

Also, in this interview with Encomium Magazine, the BBA winner talked about his bitter experience in the hands of people he trusted.

"I learnt a lot about loyalty and genuineness. I was really hurt last year and a lot of true colours were revealed. I battled insolence, pride, treason, ingratitude, leaching, sabotage and wickedness from the people I least expected it from. I guess you have to be careful with what you pray for, because prayed to God to open up the hearths of people I care about. Let's just say if I wasn't spiritually strong with divine premonition, I would have gone into critical depression. But I guess I saw signs before but ignored these dreams. The hardest part was that I was and had been used by the most unassuming people and after confronting the issues, the parties act like they don't need you anymore but gain continually from your platform" he said

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top