Saturday, February 22, 2014

#CODED-ish Gist::“I Am Wife Material, I Pray Five Times A Day & Cook Well” – Actress Sikiratu Sindodo Reveals

9:15 PM

Popular Actress, Temitayo Odueke, popularly known as Sikiratu Sindodo in a recent interview reveals that she will make a good wife despite her once failed marriage.

See what the mother of one said below:

"I know I will make a good wife. I cook well; I am not the outgoing type. If I am not working, I am at home. It is sad that when people see me outside, they have a different impression about me. "
"I don't know why, maybe it is because I am an Actress. I am not like that, I pray five times a day. If I open the trunk of my car for you, my praying mat is there. I may not do that when I work all day but in the night I do so. People do not believe that I am close to God. When I'm into acting, it is different. "
Clearing the air on her several tattoos and piercings, she said "I wear different kinds of clothes just to fit into the character I am playing at a particular time, but I am different.
That I have tattoos and piercings does not matter. Some people that do not have all these things are worse. I do not sleep around; they have a very bad impression about me.

When I am dating a person, I make it known. I do not have to hide it that I am dating somebody. If I am dating a person and the person trusts me, my family knows about the person and knows what I can do. I don't care about what anybody says."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top