Monday, February 10, 2014

#CODED-ish News:: I Can Act Nude PLUS Sex Sells –Nollywood Actress Reveals[PHOTO]

7:29 AM

Nollywood actress, Sylvia Ezeokafor in a recent interview says she can act nude in a movie.

Sylvia Ezeokafor is a graduate of Theatre Arts from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State who has won diffferent awards like award for Best Rising Star at the Nollywood Movies Awards, the Best New Actress award at City People Choice Awards and the Most Promising Actress, Best of Nollywood Awards.

Sylvia who says her saddest moment was when she lost her mother had this to say about her senior colleagues in Nollywood: "I am who I am and I believe there is enough space in the sky for every star. I respect my senior colleagues and I watch their movies for inspiration".

Sylvia replied when asked if she could act nude in movies said: I do not have a problem with nudity in movies. I am an actress. And my body is my tool. If I have to act nude in a movie, it will depend on how good the script is, how favourable it is to me as an actress, the kind of movie and most importantly, the director. He has to be a director I trust. He has to be someone who produces without demeaning my acts. Lupita Nyong'o was nude in the movie, '12 years as a slave,' and she is an Oscar nominee now. It's part of the job. Sex sells and it happens every minute in Hollywood. In Africa, we want to be Africans and non-Africans at the same time. It's something we knew before we signed up as actors.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top