Thursday, February 6, 2014

#CODED-ish News::EXPOSED: Married British Speaker’s Wife, Sally Bercrow Caught In Scandal [PHOTOS]

11:16 AM

Sally Bercow insisted she has "nothing to be ashamed of" after being photographed kissing a mystery man at a West End nightclub.

The 44-year-old wife of House of Commons Speaker John Bercow today declared she "doesn't need to apologise" to her husband despite being photographed locking lips with a man she described as a "friend" at a birthday party on Saturday night.

While Westminster is used to the spirited Mrs Bercow causing controversy with her outspoken tweets, tattoos and appearances on TV shows like Celebrity Big Brother, today's spread of photographs in the Sun newspaper will raise eyebrows.

Sally Bercrow clubbing and partying 2
Speaking exclusively to the Evening Standard she said she "can't wait until John finishes being Speaker" so she can live her life away from the media spotlight.

When asked if she was still with her husband, who earns £142,162-a-year, she said: "Of course I'm still together [with John], I don't need to apologise to John, I've done nothing wrong.

"My marriage is my business. I couldn't give a damn what people think. Let people judge me if they want.
"It was when I went out on Saturday. I'm still very much with John, I'm sitting here in the flat with John and I did nothing wrong. I went out for a friend's birthday party.

"I love my husband, he is the most important man in my life. Yes, I go out and have fun, but I have done nothing to be ashamed of.

EXCLUSIVE: 'I go out and have fun but I'm not ashamed,' says Sally Bercow on nightclub kiss.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top