Friday, February 28, 2014

#CODED-ish News::“I am definitely getting married this year’ –Faze

6:27 AM

Former Plantashun Boyz member, Faze says 2014 is the year he's settling down.



"I'm definitely getting married in 2014. It's a must! It's necessary. All my friends are married with kids and I am ready to do that now and God willing it is with the girl I am with now. "

He refused to say when exactly in 2014 but promised to let his fans know when the time comes. Faze has been in a longtime relationship with a Benin-based model and law student named Sandra.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top