Wednesday, February 12, 2014

#CODED-ish News::“If You Like Call My Legs Yam Or Cylinder Legs, I Still Adore Them” – Moet Abebe

4:09 PM

So haters are fond of attacking the Soundcity VS's legs, often at times claiming they look like yams. But who cares when she's proud of them?


Here's what she has to say to the haters:

    So according to the great "god" of fashion and style… He wants to attack my legs… Lolll to all of you who fail to recognise… I adore my legs… If u want call it yam leg, if you want call them cylinders… Na u knw… I'm nt perfect but my imperfections are what make me unique #lovingmyself #youropinionfailstomatter.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top