Saturday, March 15, 2014

#CODED-ish News::Peter Okoye Attacked By Fans Over His 'Hard Life' Remarks

11:16 PM

Part of famous P-Square duo, Peter Okoye, faced unexpected attacks on his personality in reaction to his tweet he posted last week.

Lamenting that other people don't know anything about his life hardships, Peter took to the social media to say:

"Don't judge me, you can't handle half of what I have dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am."

Instead of receiving the support, Peter got a lot of negative comments from the follower, who lashed at him and questioned him if he knows what any other man has gone through in life.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top