Friday, March 21, 2014

#CODED-ish News::See Miss UI's Message To Uites

1:39 PM

Uchechi from the department of geology that was recently crowned the university's queen wants to use this medium to express her gratitude and wish her fans a successful exam. See what she said

"I must really say that I appreciate all the words of encouragement and support, thanks to you guys for being there for me and giving me the opportunity to be the miss U.I of today......wishing you the very best in the forthcoming exams!!!!! Love you all."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top