Tuesday, March 11, 2014

#CODED-ish News::SEE What Cossy Orjiakor Has To Say About Her Having Se’x With A Dog

8:39 AM

Controversial actress, Cossy Orjiakor, in a recent interview opens up on her career and current project while revealing that she could act in a po'rn flick if given the opportunity.

Excerpts:

On what she's bee up to

Yeah (giggles) I've been having fun really doing my own thing. But I'm working on a reality TV show designed to give back to society. I have this large heart for giving back, so I want to have a reality TV show where the winners would be encouraged to bring forth proposals which I would sponsor with the little I have. But if I could get sponsors it would be great!

On her saddest moment

You should know now (laughter). Imagine all the false stories that they've published about me; 'Cossy Orjiakor has HIV', 'Cossy had se'x with a dog', 'Cossy did this and Cossy did that'. You know, that's not cool. But I'm a fun person and I dress for the occasion. Like if I'm going for a costume party I'd wear a se'xy costume and that's a party that happens basically in the night. But the thing is that in the morning, when normal people see the pictures of the clothes in the papers, they judge me unfairly.

On what the tattoo on her left bo'ob it signifies and the pain in getting it done

It's a rose flower. I got it a long time ago. I just wanted to know what it feels like to have a tattoo; I actually have four. Yes, it was painful but I just wanted to know how it felt like having a tattoo (laughs).

On the craziest thing a fan has done to you after seeing your bo'obs dangling so dangerously

(Laughter) Yeah… I've had a lot of experiences especially from females. I could allow a female touch my bo'obs if I am in the mood. You know, they are like, 'is it real?' Men don't really do much these days; it was a long time ago.



  On Afrocandy's offers to feature her in one of her po'rn movies

I've not met her but I think she's a cool babe. I like her guts and Maheeda's guts as well; they're doing their own thing. If one way does not work, the other should; they're paying their dues.

About the po'rn movie role

I can act in a po'rn movie but I can never go nude myself. If I have to act with somebody and they use a body double to do the acting, that's fine. But as for me, I can never go nude. If you insist that I must act nude then you have to use a body double. They've done it before. That was when I was dancing for Obesere. They superimposed a dog on me and said I was having se'x with the dog. And before I knew it everybody was calling me a po'rn actor! That picture was photo shopped. I can remember a guy called me up and said he had a picture of me having se'x with a dog and I told him to go to hell; he wanted to blackmail me, and then he published the story and my family was embarrassed.

On getting married

When I see the right man I will get married.

On how hot she is between the sheets

I don't know (blushes). I'm very good though; I believe I'm very good. Do you want to find out? (Giggles).

On the most adventurous thing she has done se'xually

I'm extremely adventurous believe me… when you're adventurous you go with the flow and take over whatever happens; you don't have a mind set of what you want to do; you just flow.

On why she's not really acting these days

The offers that I get are not paying enough, so I'd rather do other things that get me money.

What other things she does

I work for myself. I get paid to go out and I have tenants that pay me rent; I'm a landlady.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top