Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#CODED-ish News::You Need To Read What Hazard And Eto'o Are Planning For EPL Teams

6:03 AM

Chelsea winger, Eden Hazard has revealed a conversation between him and his Chelsea team-mate Samuel Eto'o, saying the Cameroonian believes he (Hazard) can be one of the best players in the world.

Hazard, who joined the Blues from Lille in the summer of 2012, said: "Eto'o tells me every day that I can be one of world's best players," he told La Derniere Heure. "Before every game he tells me I have to make the difference.

"He tells me: 'You don't leave the stadium without scoring a goal.' After a while you understand that.

"A few years ago, football was just football for me. If I didn't score, I didn't care too much, as long as we won the game.

"Now I want to score in every game and be decisive."

Chelsea will take on Paris Saint-Germain in the quarter-finals of the Champions League, the first leg of which will be played in France next week.

Hazard admits that winning against PSG will not be easy, but insists that he is looking forward to playing against the Ligue 1 champions.

"As a football player, you want to play against teams like PSG," he said.

"They have a good squad, create lots of chances and have technical players.

"You have Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Thiago Motta, Yohan Cabaye and Edinson Cavani.

"But also in defence they are strong. It will be my first game against Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Or not... I have already beaten him on the Playstation."

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top