Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#CODED-ish News::Actress Angela Okorie Arrested For Theft In S’Africa; The Story

5:02 PM

 Someone of you have heard that beautiful Nollywood actress, Angela Okorie, was arrested in South Africa for involving a theft scandal. Anyway, the babe is defending herself. She said one of her man friend who is based in South Africa wanted séx from her by force and because she refused he decided to set her up.
She has decided to expose everything. Read her story below:

I left Nigeria for South Africa to shoot my movie, Nwa Abakaliki in South Africa on Monday April 7 2014 with Prince Ekeh, Muma Gee's husband. I paid for his flight and accommodation from Port Harcourt to Lagos and from Lagos to South Africa. Then at a point, I decided to move to a hotel so as to give him space and a friend of mine called M.K said I should come over to her place at North Gate Estate where I can pay less for my accommodation because she has a 3 bedroom flat.

So I moved in and met a friend of mine called Prosper who is actually one of my biggest fans in her place. But he was also living in a separate room with the lady. As time went on, this guy started disturbing me for séx…

He said he liked me and would not mind having an affair with me. But I told him I am married with a child but he would not let me be. It got to a stage he went to hire a car to take me around so as to aid my production but I never gave in to his demand for séx.

Then on Good Friday, April 18th, I was in my room and didn't bother locking my room door. Prosper came in and tried to rape me but I told him that I am ready to kill and go to jail if he ever tried it. After much sweet words and threats, he left me alone and I moved out of the house to Hilton Hotel, Sandton that day.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top