Thursday, April 3, 2014

#CODED-ish News::I had my first kiss at 13, raped by an aunt – Ice Prince

4:16 AM

Hmmmm, Ice Prince started really early. The Chocolate City rapper has revealed that he had his first kiss at 13. Speaking in an interview last week, the 'Aboki' rapper disclosed this when he was answering questions about his s*x life.

'I had my first kiss when I was 13,' the rapper said coyly, while speaking with a reporter from Pulse.

This is a throwback to a 2012 interview where the rapper also revealed that he was raped by an aunt when he was 13.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top