Friday, April 25, 2014

#CODED-ish News::I’m Addicted To Se’x, I Must Have Se’x Everyday’- Maheeda Reveals

5:25 AM

Controversial singer, Maheeda who was once a prostitute is known for sharing raunchy pictures of herself in a recent interview reveals that she has just started and that we should expect more from her. The mother of one who has been married to her husband for two years now doesn't seem to bother or care about what anyone thinks of her as she discusses her love for se'x, boys, and shares her story before the nak'ed pictures.

Do you feel by taking off your clothes at every chance you get, that you are sending a good message to your daughter? I don't know, because the way people take things are very different. My daughter is now 13, and I once sat my daughter down and asked her what she thought about my video, and she just said 'Why did you take your clothes off', and I said I wanted to get attention, and she was like, 'Okay'. You know the orientation in Europe is completely different from around here.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top