Wednesday, April 23, 2014

CODED-ish News::Ini Edo Shares Bikini Picture, Goes Spiritual On Instagram

8:15 AM

 About 2 hours ago, Nollywood beauty queen Ini Edo shared this hot picture of herself.
Read what she said about the photo on Instagram:
“In all… Am most grateful to de one God I serve Jesus Christ in whom am most pleased. He’s kept me alive and my career soaring. I might nt get it right all de times but he never fails. He’s been my light in times of darkness nd he’s promises are yea and amen.hes de one true God n he has kept me…. He’s name is Jesus Christ n I dedicate dis day to u……thank u my omnipresent”

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top