Friday, May 23, 2014

#CODED-ish Gist:: 50cent explains why he didn't attend his son's high school graduation

1:36 PM

A week after he was criticized for not attending his oldest son's high school graduation, rapper 50cent says there's a good reason why he wasn't there. He said aside from not being invited, he was busy at a movie location...

In an appearance on BET's 106 and Park yesterday, 50 Cent explains;
"My son -- I haven't received an invitation. When he graduated, I was in Budapest on a movie with Melissa McCarthy, Jude Law, and Jason Statham. I think, at some point, the reason why it actually comes out is because his mom is going to TMZ. I wish she'd found someone, so she could leave me alone.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top