Sunday, May 25, 2014

#CODED-ish News::Flavour Says No Wedding Bells for him Anytime Soon Because…

7:31 PM

There's still hope/time to work the magic, ladies, if you've ever dreamt of being Mrs Chinedu Okoli. Flavour told HipHopWorld magazine in a recent interview:

Any wedding bells soon?
At this time, I'm still going to be concentrating on my music because I don't want to have my family and be all over the place, I want to have time for my family. And with the way things are now, I will
just be all over the place trying to keep this and keep that and so on.

Three things we don't know about you

I don't know things you don't know but I will tell you things I think you don't know.
No 1. I'm quiet and I'm original. I don't like noise.
No 2. I like helping people. However it comes, if someone is in need, even if it doesn't concern me, I just like to help. That's something I do without even knowing.
No 3. I'm so blunt. I don't care, I will tell you it has to be this way no matter who you are.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top