Friday, May 9, 2014

#CODED-ish News::Kunle Afolayan Reveals The Real Reason He Wants To Relocate, Pray For Him

4:53 PM

Two months ago Popular Nollywood director Kunle Afolayan wrote on his Facebook wall about his frustrations living in Nigeria and saying that he might relocate if it doesn't change.

In a recent interview he gave to Netng, he said he has been diagnosed with hypertension and therefore has to leave Nigeria.

When asked, maybe his relocation would discourage his young followers, he said:"I have been diagnosed with hypertension, so I should stay here and die because I want to impress people? It isn't about people anymore.

It is now about me and my health. I have proven that certain things can be done in this country but you have to use blood and sweat. All the projects I have done, I have had to use these two.

For me to achieve this, whoever is ready to use blood and sweat too might be able to achieve same feat. But we don't have the same strength. Right now I am overwhelmed in a way and I can function from anywhere.

I can go to Hollywood and be lecturing African cinema or go to Gambia and be making film or move to Ghana. I love this country which is why I am still here.

I discourage people form traveling abroad but health is wealth. I think it is important that I am in the right frame of mind for health reasons" he said.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top