Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#CODED-ish News::What Actress, Mercy Johnson Has To Say About Wearing Revealing Dresses

10:46 AM

Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie who recently took a break from acting said marriage has changed the way she dresses positively.



Known for wearing skimpy and sexy dresses, the heavily pregnant mother of one said since she got married to her Edo prince husband, her dress sense has changed.

"Marriage is influencing my dress sense in a more positive way. As I always say my husband is my greatest critic but when it comes to my profession, he understands and has made me grow better than I used to. Sometimes when I look back and see the dresses I wore I laugh real hard and thank God for a blessed and understanding friend, manager and hubby.

" she tells Punch. It would also be recalled that the busty Mercy Johnson talked about how motherhood has changed her and was quoted in an interview last year as saying: She's no more exposing her breasts.

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top