Friday, July 25, 2014

CODED-ish News::Khloe Kardashian Reveals She & French Montana are Abstaining as He Observes Ramadan

7:02 AM


20140725-051611-18971185.jpg


In their first interview together as a couple, Khloe Kardashian and rapper beau French Montana spill a lot of details about their relationship.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star and her “Aint Worried About Nothin” music act didn’t hold back on romance when they visited Angie Martinez on Power 105.1
Did you know it was Sean “Diddy” Combs that encouraged him to ask her out? Well now you do.
Read excerpts from the interview;
On how they met: “Khloe cool as hell, man. It was Puff. Puff was the one that put us together. I was like Puff – I forgot how it went. It was me, Gabby, Ross, Puff, Meek. Everybody was in the studio. Scott [Disick] was there. Scott was drunk. I was like ‘I got a party tomorrow’ and everybody was like, ‘we all coming.’ She [Khloe] was like ‘Hell yeah, I wanna go.’ Next day Puff was like ‘hit her’ to come to the party.”
“We end up not going to the party. We just end up chillin’. But nah, she cool peoples. We rockin’.”
French who was born in Morocco, is currently observing the Ramadan fast, which means no eating until a specific time, no sexual activity, no drinking and smoking.
“No sex. [It’s] so fun [said sarcastically]. That’s why he’s wearing all white. He’s so pure and holy. … He’s virginal.[Laughs]
“I have been [torturing him]. Every single day. Torture.”
And for people who are not happy about their relationship, Khloe K says;
“People are going to comment no matter what. If I dated the most clean cut perfect guy, they’re gonna comment. That’s just the way it is. If I’m having fun and if I like this kid, no one else should care, they’re not fucking him so why do they care. Our maybe they are, I don’t know. [laughs]“

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 CODED Issues.All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top